Forum Iris & Bulbes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ConnexionConnexion 

Might Actually Get It Finished This Weekend! : Watercooling

Poster un nouveau sujet   Index du Forum -> Culture et maladies Répondre au sujet   

Message Invité : : Lun 14 Oct 2019, 15:11

Might Actually Get It Finished This Weekend! : Watercooling

Been waitn since the end of September for my PALS. Shame on me, however I took my CFSC at the end of September and obtained my PAL card at the end of December. I was put on hold for about ten minutes and then lastly obtained by only to find out that it was an answering machine. Working in my flower beds, and even simply watering my flowers helps me calm down and offers me time to place things into perspective. These are only a few of the flowers I've in my varied flower gardens. My software for non-restricted PAL was acquired January 23rd201. I have been calling every two weeks because the forty five day waiting period ended. Don't know the way long it should take them to deal with PAL software. It doesn't take 75 days to do something in the true world, but that's authorities for you. I mailed in on February 16, 2011 and my licence was issued on March 16, 2011. It was precisely 28 days to complete the method. Evidently these guys are in NOOOOO rush to process your licence so go down there if you may.

Répondre en citant

Poster un nouveau sujet   Index du Forum -> Culture et maladies Répondre au sujet   

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  

Sauter vers:  

Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum