Forum Iris & Bulbes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ConnexionConnexion 

My Husband Doesn't Trust Me And That I Did Nothing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Index du Forum -> Culture et maladies Répondre au sujet   

Message Invité : : Mar 26 Nov 2019, 4:12

My Husband Doesn't Trust Me And That I Did Nothing

George also made a statement to the police, initially, that decomposition is a scent you remember and, that's what the automotive smelled like. They're satisfied that she was scared and, if she went to the police, Zanaida would hurt both Caylee or another person in the household. The second they attempt to get some solutions from her, she turns into irate, insisting she does not know something however, that she feels Caylee is close. Well, most individuals know that trash does scent however, pizza? But figuring out how these scams work can make it easier to avoid them, and you will help even more by passing on the information to folks you understand. Police grill her throughout an initial interview, insisting that they know she is mendacity to them. Amy did not know this so, she stated that Casey could use her automotive while she was away. Casey had informed her buddies that her automotive was being repaired however, actually she had abandoned it at Amsco, claiming it ran out of gas.

Répondre en citant

Poster un nouveau sujet   Index du Forum -> Culture et maladies Répondre au sujet   

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  

Sauter vers:  

Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum